Thursday, October 11, 2012

Very easy and comfy pants...

Lately I have spend quite a bit of time going through my wardrobe. I have sewn some new stuff, but mostly I have just altered what I had and made changes like colour or lenght...




I needed some breezy and comfy pants that could be worn with sandals, converse or the like... I normally make my own pattern, but here is an exception. The pattern is from Stof og stil, and so is the fabric. They have started to get their most basic types of fabrics dyed in the same colour so you can get plain cotton, rib and velvet in the same colours. Very nice for a project like this.




Here I am caught by the lens of a celebrity photographer on my way to a weekend at the countryside... No not really... By the way quite happy about my new backpack, which is actually an old one bought secondhand some 15 years ago. It needed a little repair, and seeing these type of backpack everywhere at the moment, I finally took it to be made. Oh boy its so practical, leaving one hand for the coffee and another for the extra bag I always seem to be carrying around





No comments: