Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year...

Once in a while my life feels like tons of little threads waiting to be joined into that beautifull strand of yarn. I start all these projects at the same time having the end result very clear in my head. But when the big picture, the finished project is a rather big one there is a flipside to it, one can get lost. I don't get completely lost but let's just say the room gets a bit dark and I have a hard time finding my way around it.



That's how this year has been for me. I have spend a lot of time building the greenhouse, and fully finishing the shop interior, and at the same time I have put a lot of energy into trying to simplify the practical part of our life, and finding a balance between work and family. Inbetween all this I have tried to steal some time to do a bit creative work in the studio. Now the threads are coming together and everything is a bit lighter and I am happy to say: I see the light...

November passed, December passed... What happened to Christmas? Well... We had a very nice Christmas, very mellow and warm.

I have a lot to show you, so if you wonder about fall pictures or even summerpictures on this blog the following month, here is the reason: This next month I have decided to show you all the things I never got to write about last year. No, it will not be the breaking news, but I need to show it all and to zero it all and not stay in the past...

Are you with me ?

A new year... a fresh calender... In my case three of them... One in my bag for private stuff, one at the studio for workrelated things and one in my kitchen for planning meals.

A fresh breeze into the clutter free apartment liberated from the sometimes strangeling cozyness of Christmas... and cleaning...

Yes cleaning... No I don't really like it but it certainly helps when you have beautifull brushes around doesn't it ?



The brushes are handmade by blind people
The dusting brush is nearly 1 meter long and it is great when you have a high ceiling...

Oh yes, at last but not least:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you...

6 comments:

Mette said...

Yes, I'm with you. Happy New Year. Love the btushes!

Elder and Sister Sawyer said...

Really glad you're back! Love your blog....

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Ulrika said...

Ja, jag är med! Gott nytt år till dig också! Ser fram mot att se alla dina alster i kommande inlägg!

B said...

Waiting for more updates from u. U are an inspiration for pursuing the simplicity in ones life. keep posting

Kwillmetta said...

So glad to see you're back!